When you start your day with a positive attitude, your mood changes and happiness begins.
And then you can begin to make those changes in your life that will help you to feel better in mind, body and spirit.
Put some energy into your life and pass it along to others who need some of your positive flow.
Begin your healing ways starting with you; making a positive list that included focusing on some meaningful and purposeful ways.
Recently I made a Happiness list of things that I could do to make my life better; changing some of my ways to better ones.
1. Practice patience ; not just on others but on myself too. Not pushing myself or others too much.
2. Be nice to myself; taking some special time in my life to pamper myself with a massage, silent retreats, and becoming in touch with my breath.
3. Spend more time with friends; allowing myself some pleasureable living moments where I talk, walk and just be with friends.
4. Let go of things that I do not need or want; focusing on clearing my mind, body and soul. This will allow me room for some harmony and balance.
5. Work on my passions; finding some new challenges that may help me with some of the changes in life that may be difficult.