Healthy Living is making the lifestyle changes that you need in order to stay healthy in mind, body and soul. There are many ingredients needed to think about in your healthy living quest including alternative modalities, eating better and exercising more effectively. If you are just beginning a wellness goal, here are a few components that you may want to include:
1. Healthy recipes that include low fat, low sugar and lots of veggies. Healthy recipes and healthy whole foods are important. Most of your diet should consist of healthy grains for protein, fiber for effective elimination of toxins, and fresh, organic fruits and vegetables for their vitamin and fiber ingredients.
2. An exercise plan that has variety as well as both passive and active exercises. You need both components for a good balance along with a cardio buddy! You need slow, medium and high intensity workouts for that whole body effect. Walking, then walking fast and then jogging ( or running).
3. Resiliency :A necessary component is in the staying power of never giving up along with motivation to be in it for the long term.
4. An Optimistic view of life. You need to practice this skill over and over by developing your own personal script on being positive about your goals in life.
5. Momentum: The ability to start something which can jump start you into a spiral of healthy living activities that keep going and going!
6. Alternative modalities that get you through the difficult times. Find a modality such as yoga or tai chi which is also your passive type of exercise.
Finding ways to stay calm, centered and balanced in your mind, body and soul is necessary in your health living goal. Begin your planning today.
Enlist others in the quest toward a healthy living goal. When you help others, you are helping yourself.