>We hear a lot about putting fiber into your diet, but if you really want to increase it, you should know what are the top fiber foods.
In his book, The Raw Truth, Jordan Rubin lists the top
1. Blueberries are high in soluble fiber pectin and contain no cholesterol
2. Pears contain more fiber that other fruits, including blueberries. Their gritty and this is
insoluble fiber. Pear skin contain most of the fruit’s antioxidants
3. Carrots have a thick deep color that grows underground with both soluble and insoluble fiber
4. Blackberries, raspberries and strawberries or just about any berry you can find- are the fiber
5. Coconut is neither a fruit or vegetable but it is classified as a fibrous one-seeded drupe. Coconut has 4 times the fiber as oat bran and twice as much as wheat bran or flaxseed meal.
It can also be added to beverages, smoothies and juices, or cookies made with coconut are loaded with healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and probiotics.
There are many new coconut products on the market including coconut water and coconut yogurt. They are both great!
Rubin, J. ( 2010) The Raw Truth: Transform Your Health With The Power of Living Nutrients. West Palm Beach, FL. Garden of Life, LLC.
Take a walk and gaze at some beauty today! You can get in touch with your inner self.